INVESTMENT MANAGER AWARD WINNERS
Institutional Investor screened leading European investment managers with the help of data and analytics firm eVestment to determine the top performers. We analyze investment strategies based on factors such as one-, three- and five-year performance, Sharpe ratio, information ratio and upside market capture. Each category is analyzed based on the factors used by institutional investors in their own searches on eVestment. We then consult with European fund sponsors before determining the winners.
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR AWARD WINNERS
With a Call for Nominations, we reach out to the industry at large to nominate institutions in the following 9 investor categories. In parallel, Institutional Investor magazine's editorial team researches publicly available data and interviews investment management leaders. They combine and analyze this intelligence to determine the winners, who have excelled in innovation, performance and risk management during the previous year.
• Pension Manager of the Year, Central and Eastern Europe
• Pension Manager of the Year, France
• Pension Manager of the Year, German
• Pension Manager of the Year, Netherlands
• Pension Manager of the Year, Scandinavian
• Pension Manager of the Year, Small Countries
• Pension Manager of the Year, Switzerland
• Corporate Pension Manager of the Year, U.K.
• Public Pension Manager of the Year, U.K.
During the Call for Nominations to the industry at large, Institutional Investor invites nominations for the following honoree categories.
Manager Lifetime Achievement Award
Investor Lifetime Achievement Award